“Around the world or around the block, everywhere I go the kids wanna rock.” Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya introduces special offer for families with lil’ rockers. Our package includes daily breakfast and a bunch of freebies just for kids including free access to Roxity Kids Club for two hours, rates starting from Bt 3,485++ per night. Book direct with us to enjoy Thai Sticky Rice with Mango for two people. Valid from now until 31 August, 2017.
- Daily buffet breakfast for two adults and two kids (below 12 years old) at Starz Diner
- Complimentary two hours usage per day and non-accumulative for a maximum of two kids per room booking at Roxity Kids Club (three – 12 years old) or Tabu Club (13 years old and above).
- Complimentary lunch per kid (below 12 years old) on kids’ menu with every paying adult from the main course menu at Starz Diner.
- Complimentary buffet dinner per kid (below 12 years old) with every paying adult for the buffet dinner at Starz Diner.
- Complimentary usage of baby cot or extra bed for the kids and subject to availability.
- Roxstar Family City & Sea View bookings are entitled to access to the exclusive Rock Royalty Level with benefits.
Book now at http://pattaya.hardrockhotels.net/offers/kids-wanna-rock-for-free/, call 038-428755-9 or e-mail: email@example.com
Visit our Facebook for news and updates, www.facebook.com/HardRockHotelPattaya.
About Hard Rock International
With venues in 75 countries, including 176 cafes, 23 hotels and 10 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world’s greatest collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe. Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, Hard Rock Live performance venues and an award-winning website. HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands. The company owns, operates and franchises Cafes in iconic cities including London, New York, San Francisco, Sydney and Dubai. HRI also owns, licenses and/or manages hotel/casino properties worldwide. Destinations include the company’s two most successful Hotel and Casino properties in Tampa and Hollywood, Fl., both owned and operated by HRI parent company The Seminole Tribe of Florida, as well as other exciting locations including Bali, Chicago, Cancun, Ibiza, Las Vegas, and San Diego. Upcoming new Hard Rock Cafe locations include Cairo, Innsbruck, Cape Town and Chengdu. New Hard Rock hotel, casino or hotel-casino projects include Abu Dhabi, Atlanta, Atlantic City, Berlin, Dubai, London, Los Cabos, New York City, Ottawa, and Shenzhen, Dalian and Haikou in China. For more information on Hard Rock International, visit www.hardrock.com.
For more media information, please contact:
Marketing Communications Manager
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya & Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya
429 Moo 9 Pattaya Beach Road, Chonburi 20150
Tel: +66 38 428755
Toll Free Number (Thailand) 1800 999 001
Fax: +66 38 421673